2.04.2012

Henry Michael Clinton

Henry arrived Monday January 30, 2012 at 6:28 pm
8 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches long



Audrey and Gigi were the first to come visit with Henry at the hospital.
Audrey loves her new baby brother!





We came home Wednesday afternoon and are adjusting slowly.
We could not have made it to this point without the help of my parents! They came 3 weeks before his arrival due to my bed rest from high blood pressure. Unfortunately, my dad got a bad cold right as Henry was born so he didn't even hold him before he headed home on Thursday. We look forward to him rejoining us in March! Get well Grandpa!! Lucky for us my mom is able to stay for quite a while, until April! We really would not be surviving without her here. I can't describe how thankful I am to have such wonderful parents. 

Maybe while mom is here I will be able to add posts more frequently until April :)


1 comment:

Edie Meyer said...

Welcome to the world baby Henry. We love you so much. Gigi and Grandpa